共有5774人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:背单词的五大捷径

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
百变小缨
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:2 积分:26 威望:21 精华:0 注册:2008/10/7 15:33:45
背单词的五大捷径  发帖心情 Post By:2008/12/4 15:38:29 [只看该作者]

这可能是网上最广为流传的一个关于背单词方法的总结性文章了。对于背单词,每个人可能都有自己的经验之谈。但是还是觉得,什么方法用到人身上,只有最适合的,没有最好的。

怎样才能在这三个月内把这么多单词背下来呢?最重要的一点,就是:...如果想比别人成功,就一定要走捷径。不要期盼自己比别人幸运,也不要指望自己比别人更聪明或者更勤奋。从智力上说,从机遇上说,自己和别人都是差不了多少的,想超过和自己差不多的人,就一定要走捷径,捷径,捷径!

(1)背单词捷径的第一条,就是:一定要每次都大量地背。因为自己不比别人聪明,所以背完单词,别人忘掉五分之一,自己决不会比别人忘得少。

(2)背单词捷径的第二条,就是:背字典!为什么要背字典呢?因为字典上每个词的解释比较全面,而且相同字母开头的单词都集中在一起。不是什么字典都可以拿来背的,一定要找只包含自己想背的词的字典。

(3)背单词捷径的第三条狂看!八千到一万这个等级,基本包含了剩下的百分之二十。这些单词在听力教材里很难找到。但是,可不要停止听的练习呦,因为听能巩固您的语调感觉,而这是背这个等级单词的一个关键。不过,背这个等级的词,需要在听以外增加看的内容。看,同样要分精读和泛读两种。就象听一样,也是泛读更重要一些。泛读要挑不太长,能有耐心看完的文章,而且看不懂的词不要太多,一篇文章有两三个不认识的就足够了。千万不要一上来就看英语报刊杂志小说,那些东西不但很难看懂,而且看懂了也对背单词没什么促进作用。

(4)背单词捷径的第四条,就是:联想,联想,联想,.....背单词的第一个动作是什么?端详一下它的外貌。第二第三个动作呢?看看它的内涵和发音。而第四个动作,就应该是联想,再联想.....联想它和其他背过的词有没有外表类似的?读音类似的?意思类似或相反的?如果有,就赶紧记在旁边,在另外那些词旁边也把这个词加上。

(5)背单词捷径的第五条,就是:软件,寻找一个最适合你的背单词软件至关重要,毕竟用电脑来管理人脑还是比自己管理要高效10倍以上,网上背单词软件层出不穷,各有千秋,介绍几款软件:一,奇迹英语智能记忆( ***bn.qjnet.net ),这套软件功能单一了点,但我试过是国内众多背单词软件中效率最高的,是非常简捷高效的软件,二,敏特英语教室(www.minte.com.cn),这是风靡全国的网上学习记忆系统,价格贵了些但还值得,三、新东方背单词。感觉效率还可以,记忆效率与自己背词典效率差不多,有几个不错的单词测验游戏,但没有循环记忆安排,不适宜白领人士。

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ranlin1r
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:4 积分:26 威望:4 精华:0 注册:2009/7/14 11:39:47
  发帖心情 Post By:2009/7/14 11:47:25 [只看该作者]

Frank's voice dropped a bit. "When the weather was bad he would drive me to school. He had this old truck that he used in his fishing business. That truck was older than he was. It would wheeze and rattle down the road. You could hear it coming for blocks. As he would drive toward the school,I would shrink down into the seat hoping to disappear. Half the time, he would slam to a stop and the old truck would belch a cloud of smoke. He would pull right up in front, and it seemed like everybody would be standing around and watching.archlord gold, Then he would lean over and give me a big kiss on the cheek and tell me to be a good boy. It was so embarrassing for me. Here, I was 12 years old, and my Dad would lean over and kiss me goodbye!"  He paused and then went on, "I remember the day I decided I was too old for a goodbye kiss. When we got to the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean toward me, but I put my hand up and said, 'No, Dad.'

It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way, and he had this surprised look on his face.

I said, 'Dad, I'm too old for a goodbye kiss. I'm too old for any kind of kiss.'  .
buy archlord gold,
  My Dad looked at me for the longest time, and his eyes started to tear up. I had never seen him cry. He turned and looked out the windshield. 'You're right,' he said. 'You are a big boy....a man. I won't kiss you anymore.'" Frank got a funny look on his face, and the tears began to well up in his eyes, as he spoke. "It wasn't long after that when my Dad went to sea and never came back. It was a day when most of the fleet stayed in, but not Dad. He had a big family to feed. They found his boat adrift with its nets half in and half out. He must have gotten into a gale and was trying to save the nets and the floats."
I looked at Frank and saw that tears were running down his cheeks. Frank spoke again. "Guys, you don't know what I would give to have my Dad give me just one more kiss on the cheek....to feel his rough old face....to smell the ocean on him....to feel his arm around my neck.archlord money, I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would never have told my Dad I was too old for a goodbye kiss."
Thus we see the contract in a legal civic marriage in China is not between the woman and the man. The contract is between the womanand the family of her husband. She is not married to him, but into his family. In the visiting card of a Chinese lady in China, she does not write, for instance, Mrs. Ku Hung-ming, but literally "Miss Feng, gone to the home of the family (originally from) Tsin An adjusts her dress."  The contract of marriage in China being between the woman and the family of her husband, the husband and wife can neither of them repudiate the contract without the consent of the husband's family. This I want to point out here, is the fundamental difference between a marriage in China and a marriage in Europe and America. .
archlord power leveling,
      The marriage in Europe and America,  is what we Chinese  would call a sweet-heart marriage, a marriage, bound solely by love between the individual man and the individual woman. But in China the marriage is, as I have said, a civic marriage, a contract not between the woman and the man, but between the woman and the family of her husband,  in which she has obligations not only to him, aoc power leveling,
but also to his family, and through the family, to society, to the social or civic order; in fact, to the State. Finally let me point out here that it is this civic conception of marriage which gives solidarity and stability to the family, to the social or civic order, to the State in China.

A Goodbye Kiss

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
风行天下
  3楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:2 积分:75 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2013/5/25 9:41:37
  发帖心情 Post By:2013/5/25 13:38:12 [只看该作者]

嘿嘿  这个见效吗?哪天我也试下!!!

[此贴子已经被作者于2013-5-25 13:38:30编辑过]

回到顶部