主题:凤凰张家界自助游之精华攻略

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
main
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:6 积分:61 威望:11 精华:0 注册:2007/12/8 20:06:19
凤凰张家界自助游之精华攻略  发帖心情 Post By:2008/6/26 11:04:16 [只看该作者]

对湘西已向往很久了,只是苦于有时间的时候没钱,有钱的时候没时间,这次好不容易都凑够了,于是湘西凤凰张家界之行就在提前十多天的准备下开始了:

我们一行四人(小黑、豆角、花呆子、小书记我)于10月9日早上8:13分到达吉首火车站,一路上摆脱了众多缠客的人急匆匆冲到广场,刚好听到有去凤凰的汽车14元/人,救星也!上车,路况不是很好,颠簸了约一个半小时后终于到达。下车的地方是凤凰的新城区,必须再花3元钱打的去老城区,在众多的选择下,我们找到了一间临江而很有名的客栈玲玲客栈,老板娘玲玲挺热情的,每人25元。虽是对凤凰向往了很久,但大家此时因坐了一天多的车身体的倦意已不允许我们在出去玩了,于是倒头便睡,到用晚餐时,大家相继醒来,我们臭味相投,出来主要是玩,对餐倒不是很在乎,于是也很容易解决~~

终于开始游老街了,老街的店铺到处都是,卖的都是土家衣服什么的,蜡染的头巾、台布什么的多,你可别少看这些店,大概有的还是保护的建筑,有几百年的历史了。终于来到了沈从文的故居。里面有他的书卖,还挂着有几张他的照片,其他感觉和外面并差不多,打了个转我们后悔而出。这里是来凤凰的旅行团必到的地方,其实真的很一般,以后建议大家可以选择不去,沈老的墓地也在这附近,但由于天已晚,只能等到明天再去了。大概名人都是这样,死了还有这么多的人记得有这样一个人,来他的旧房子看看,到墓地凭吊。在街上瞎逛了几小时,喜欢买小玩意儿的花呆子可是满载而归。

网友众多人介绍新开发的苗寨老洞比都落寨、德夯都要原始,问了问老板娘玲玲果然如此,于是托玲玲帮我们联系了一下第二天去老洞的车,一日游包接送80元/人,想一想值了,就这么决定吧,先是坐车坐了约半小时的山路,到一小湖边,说是湖还不如说河开始坐船,船行约四十分钟后终于上岸,穿过一长峡谷,由于农民们刚刚收割完稻谷,峡谷中到处可见一个个空荡荡的田,有的泥土已被重新翻过,可能是准备下一次的种植了,翻山越水,一路上看不完的田园美景,终于在众人气喘吁吁声中来到寨口,欣赏苗家妹子的打鼓舞之际,每个人都喝了一碗送过来的拦门酒,好在我们都会喝一点,不然可当场出丑了,寨里面果然很古老,寨主拉着大老婆在迎接我们,居说他还有一个大肚子的二老婆正在家,让我们真是又长了一大见识,在如今这社会,竟然还有人有敢娶两个妻子!下午三点多钟,我们坐车赶回凤凰。老洞给我的感觉确实不错!

晚上回到凤凰古城,在虹桥下万明塔上面的河岸边放了几个许愿灯,瞎逛两小时后,因玩老洞带给我们的疲劳以及准备要给明天去张家界补点体力,我们在对岸酒巴里传来的喧吵中沉沉睡去~~

张家界之游:

预先在网上找了个导游熊隆庆(手机13627443108/QQ706485953),在张家界三天,他一直陪着我们从接车到送我们上火车为止,待我们如家人一样百般照顾,还一路上为我拿行李,三天两晚全包470/人(含往返交通、导游费、三天两晚的吃和住,门票)。游完后,想想景区里菜单价,真够便宜的,在此非常感谢他!

早上8:30分坐凤凰至张家界直达汽车12:30分到达。我们事先已约好网上公认的好人熊隆庆来接我们,一下车,便看见了他举着写有我名字的牌子。坐上他提前叫好的小面包车,约40分钟后(32KM车程)抵达张家界森林公园门口。入门后(门票+保险248元/人),我们走的路线是:金鞭溪-水绕四门,路程7.5公里,基本上是平路,无上下坡;本来可以从一半处登山上袁家界的,但大家都比较累了,于是花了53元坐百龙电梯上山,然后坐百龙公司的接送车到住宿地点;放下行李后游览天下第一桥,迷魂台,后花园等袁家界精品游线,回到旅馆用餐休息~~

第二天早上8点出门,坐环保车到一个不知名的地方下车, 游览大观台,仙人桥,天子座,神鸡啄食,一步难行等景点。 别看这段路写来轻松,走的可不轻松,我们是先从山上走600多个台阶到山腰,然后由于景点分散,左右分别走了半小时游览各景点,再爬600多个台阶山上。12点半回到山上以后,我们坐环保车到杨家界下车用餐,真是饿得要晕过去了!下午游乌龙寨、三道鬼门关和土匪窝(现在的土匪窝已经成了小卖部),爬上了惊险的天波府(铁梯几乎是呈90度的架在岩峰上,爬上去的时候我真的很害怕!),真是有“风景这边独好”的感觉!听说当年那个匪首在那下面的山洞里匿藏了12年之久,厉害!从乌龙寨出来,我们又过了“七上八下”(当地人语,就是要去参观那个景点需要翻越7座山峰的意思),终于到了“一步登天”,是和“天波府”类似的景点,也是要爬非常陡峭的铁梯,但是上面又自有一番不同的风景。而那天最后的一个景点“空中走廊”也非常的值得一看。6点左右,我们终于回到了住宿地(和前一天是同一个旅馆),大家都觉得今天很累!但是这天所见也是我们心中张家界的精华,真如在仙境一般,而且由于旅行团不去,人也非常的少,想想所有的辛苦也都是值得的!

第三天也是我们在张家界的最后一天,我们赶下午4:02分的火车回广州,早上7:30分出发,坐环保车到神堂湾下,游点将台,神堂湾,天子山,贺龙公园,索溪峪,十里画廊,由于此天行程都是一些旅行团去的地方,人比较多,所以游兴相对弱了很多,再加上大家这几天的累加在一起,相对来说玩的快了很多,下午3:30分左右,熊导送我们到达火车站。

挥挥手:别了湘西,凤凰、老洞、张家界、熊导我们有机会我们再见吧!

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
Ramya
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:5 积分:31 威望:1 精华:0 注册:2009/12/2 10:55:18
  发帖心情 Post By:2009/12/2 11:00:47 [只看该作者]

I have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (Wow gold)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”     

From the beginning these newcomers were like my own flesh and blood; we played and bickered and learned just as if we had always been sisters. From the beginning we all were my parents' daughters equally, as they supervised and scolded and encouraged us. world of warcraft gold

Life seemed great. Beneath the surface, however, my parents were struggling with their own marital problems. As we girls were approaching our teen years, my parents uttered the fateful words,“We're getting a divorce.”

My sisters had been hurt before. They had been dealt a great wound when their birth mother abandoned them, and none of us understood the depth of their inner turmoil. It was a pain that now resurfaced, as the emotions from that abandonment years earlier overwhelmed them. 

We all struggled during this time. My father remarried and strove to provide some sort of stability for us through this new family: another mother, brother and sister. But the bonds between my parents and sisters continued to disintegrate. By the time I left for college, my family was in profound disarray.  cd keys

During my college years, my outlook on life evolved in significant ways. This personal transformation led my parents and sisters to reevaluate their own lives and make changes that ultimately brought us together as a family. My mother and father have again become great sources of encouragement for us three sisters. They have succeeded in providing our lives with a foundation of stable love. One of my sisters has recently married,and family gatherings are now occasions of happiness and renewal. 

Chinese friends sometimes ask me why I am in China, working at a low salary when I could be prospering in America. It is the experiences I went through while growing up that have made me who I am today. I am on the staff of CBN, a humanitarian organization in Beijing that seeks to help people in distress. Among our many projects, we often work with orphans.  wow power leveling,

My colleagues and I have sent a number of orphans to the US and Canada for free operations. One is a little girl named Xiao Chu who was born with a weak heart. She was abandoned as a baby. By age two she was already experiencing shortness of breath and loss of appetite. Her future looked grim. Last January we flew her to Canada for surgery, along with two other orphans with heart problems. The operations were successful, and all three children have since returned.

We are also working in some of Beijing's orphanages and schools for the mentally handicapped. Every week we visit various schools, playing games with the children and teaching them English. Not long ago we organized a conference with orphan expert Sherrie Eldridge to define the special challenges that orphans face. The conference was of benefit to orphanage directors and adoptive parents alike.

Our charitable organization also provides funds for cleft-lip and palate operations for the poor. One young woman in Gansu, for instance, had spent her life watching the world go by from the refuge of her room, afraid to go outside because of her cleI have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (Wow gold)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”     

回到顶部