共有5534人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:一个人的生活

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
冯喜文
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:27 积分:201 威望:39 精华:0 注册:2007/9/20 22:30:05
一个人的生活  发帖心情 Post By:2008/5/2 6:44:49 [只看该作者]

“无论一个人多么貌不惊人,请不要小看他,说不定他转身的座驾就是宝马或者奔驰;无论一个人多么土里土气,穷困僚倒,请不要嘲笑他,说不准他的今天就是你的下个BOSS;无论一个女人多么的貌美如花,请不要羡慕,说不准她就是那传说中人皆可夫的鸡。这里是哪里?这么希奇古怪。这就是东莞,一个浮华与泪水并存的城市,一个让上千万人涌入追寻梦想的城市。”这是“六月雪满天”在《东莞不相信眼泪》这本书中的描述,而我也就是那千万人中的一个。一个已经被生活痛击的寻梦着。
走过几年颠簸流离的生活,我已经变的很迷茫。跟作者一样我不知道自己一天在做什么?做这些有什么意义?只是泪已流干,心仍在滴血。路在何方?一片茫然。
我喜欢夜晚。没有了白天的浮躁,没有了拥堵的交通……一切归于平静。男孩陪着女孩逛街,丈夫帮着妻子做饭……一切看上去那么美好。而我只能一个人寂寞的走在大街上,感受着孤独的无奈。喝一瓶啤酒,抽几支烟……打电话想找个人一起去K歌,结果都没有空……
走过一条条街道,看到不少穿的花枝招展的女子拉着那些比她们老爸年龄还大的男人胳膊穿梭于各个商场,手里都是满满几大袋子的衣服、化妆品。比起以前已经对他们没有了太多的看法。人都有权利去追求自己想要的东西,只是有人追寻真爱,有人追求物质。
回到宿舍打开电视,里面的新闻正在播报国际米价又在上涨。看来过段时间恐怕就有很多人吃不上饭了。房价上涨,油价上涨,猪肉已经好些人吃不起了,现在米价又涨……什么都涨就是工资不涨.
上网看看,碰见一老同学,问他过的怎么样,得到了两句简单的寒喧。跟他讨论为什么很多人在回答别人问候的时候都要给自己加一层盔甲,不愿将自己的真实想法与感受说出来……最终他给出的答案是不给自己加层盔甲保留一下,怎么能在别人面前混的人五人六……为什么我们总是喜欢自欺欺人?
很想念在遥远的另一座城市里的她。打电话过去没人接,再打过去还是没人接……心中有股无名的忧伤。等会再打,终于接通,说是在路上,等下回去会发信息给我,可是没有等到……不知道她是不是也穿了一层盔甲……爱情有时候真的只是一个人的事。
零晨已经快两点了,再抽支烟,强迫自己入睡。

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
Ramya
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:5 积分:31 威望:1 精华:0 注册:2009/12/2 10:55:18
  发帖心情 Post By:2009/12/2 11:01:00 [只看该作者]

The Remembrance of Lilacs

The family had just moved to Rhode Island, and the young woman was feeling a little melancholy on that Sunday in May. After all, it was Mother's Day -- and 800 miles separated her from her parents in Ohio.(maple story mesos)

She had called her mother that morning to wish her a happy Mother's Day, and her mother had mentioned how colorful the yard was now that spring had arrived. As they talked, the younger woman could almost smell the tantalizing aroma of purple lilacs hanging on the big bush outside her parents'back door.

Later, when she mentioned to her husband how she missed those lilacs, he popped up from his chair. "I know where we can find you all you want, "he said. "Get the kids and c'mon. "

So off they went, driving the country roads of northern Rhode Island on the kind of day only mid-May can produce:sparkling sunshine, unclouded azure skies and vibrant newness of the green growing all around. They went past small villages and burgeoning housing developments, past abandoned apple orchards, back to where trees and brush have devoured old homesteads. wow gold

Where they stopped, dense thickets of cedars and ju nipers and birch crowded the roadway on both sides. There wasn't a lilac bush in sight.

"Come with me , "the man said. "Over that hill is an old cellar hole, from somebody's farm of years ago, and there are lilacs all round it. The man who owns this land said I could poke around here anytime. I'm sure he won't mind if we pick a few lilacs. "

Before they got halfway up the hill, the fragrance of the lilacs drifted down to them, and the kids started running. Soon, the mother began running, too, until she reached the top. world of warcraft power leveling

There, far from view of passing motorists and hidden from encroaching civilization, were the towering lilacs bushes, so laden with the huge, cone-shaped flower clusters that they almost bent double. With a smile, the young woman rushed up to the nearest bush and buried her face in the flowers, drinking in the fragrance and the memories it recalled.
While the man examined the cellar hole and tried to explain to the children what the house must have looked like, the woman drifted among the lilacs. Carefully, she chose a sprig here, another one there, and clipped them with her husband's pocket knife. She was in no hurry, relishing each blossom as a rare and delicate treasure.

Finally, though, they returned to their car for the trip home. While the kids chattered and the man drove, the woman sat smiling, surrounded by her flowers, a faraway look in her eyes.

When they were within three miles of home, she suddenly shouted to her husband, "Stop the car. Stop right here!"

The man slammed on the brakes. Before he could ask her why she wanted to stop, the woman was out of the car and hurrying up a nearby grassy slope with the lilacs still in her arms. At the top of the hill was a nursing home and, because it was such a beautiful spring day, the patients were outdoors strolling with relatives or sitting on the porch.  world of warcraft gold

The young woman went to the end of the porch, where an elderly patient was sitting in her wheelchair, alone, head bowed, her back to most of the others. Across the porch railing went the flowers, in to the lap of the old woman. She lifted her head, and smiled. For a few moments, the two women chatted, both aglow with happiness, and then the young woman turned and ran back to her family. As the car pulled away, the woman in the wheelchair waved, and clutched the lilacs.

"Mom, "the kids asked, "who was that?Why did you give her our flowers?Is she somebody's mother?"The mother said she didn't know the old woman. But it was Mother's Day, and she seemed so alone, and who wouldn't be cheered by flowers?"Besides, "she added, "I have all of you, and I still have my mother, even if she is far away. That woman needed those flowers more than I did. "
This satisfied the kids, but not the husband. The next day he purchased half a dozen young lilacs bushes and planted them around their yard, and several times since then he has added more.  aion gold

I was that man. The young mother was, and is, my wife. Now, every May, our own yard is redolent with lilacs. Every Mother's Day our kids gather purple bouquets. And every year I remember that smile on a lonely old woman's face, and the kindness that put the smile there.

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
jklm355
  3楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:10 积分:116 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2014/2/8 17:04:25
★www.m9yx.com私服开服一条龙QQ1124999543赠送服务端(免费下载)★  发帖心情 Post By:2014/2/9 10:52:15 [只看该作者]

墨香外传服务端冒险岛服务端绝对女神服务端跑跑卡丁车S服端龙ol服务端
新天上碑4305转盘龙服务端抗战服端A3服务端决战服务端石器时代服务端
神迹服务端RF服务端神将三国服务端仙境传说服务端天龙八部私服服务端
破天一剑服务端QQ西游私服服务端奇迹mu服务端传奇服务端A3-219服务端
永恒之塔杀星时代私服务端洛汗服务端新天骄服务端惊天动地私服S服务端
倚天2自由世界帝王私服务端天堂2服务端挑战服务端剑侠情缘怀旧S服务端
linux版WIN版csa完整S服务端天龙八部linux-win服务端剑侠世界私服务端
英雄远征S服务端传奇世界服务端飞飞SF服务端密传服务端新魔界私服务端
千年九妖服务端神武奇章私服侠众道原版极乐洞挑战S服务端骑士ebsf工具
完美世界国际经典服务端神泣S服端英雄王座travia服务端奇侠XIAH服务端
丝路传说SilkRoadOnlinev欧亚大陆S服务端魔力宝贝十转变态怀旧S服务端
蜀门服务端绿色征途服务端linux-win版圣者注册怀旧世外桃源私服服务端
卧龙吟问仙服务端劲舞团SF服务端醉西游服务端刀剑S服务端机战私服务端
英雄王座ol服务端飞马翅膀工会战国战韩国大陆版幻灵游侠服务端红月S端
征途服务端机战魔兵变服务端RF64位核战风暴台湾服务端魔力宝贝服务端
浪漫Q糖服务端劲舞团新服务端红月魔王S版服务端跑跑卡丁车私服服务端
冒险岛100%汉化服务端征服65AC私服服务端破天一剑变态虎鼠私服服务端
新魔界2.0win版新副本SF服务端天羽微变完美5转决战v10.8副本NEO服务端
天堂2最新ctSQL64位服务端梦幻西游2.0盛大服务端魔域中众神归来服务端
惊天动地变态极品三剑客服务魔兽世界台国服仿官方芒果服务端wowserver
天之炼狱6.65归来版铁血迷情DK2鬼魅服务端传奇归来刺客强化私服服务端
真封神楼兰天尊地魔国际版服务端热血江湖255转武勋装备门派刺客服务端
网页传奇游戏S服务端回合传奇世界外传2服务端倚天2帝王烽火龙驹服务端
热血传奇神龙合击服务端仿盛大火龙精品玉兔元素皓月必杀炎龙新副本S服
魔域最新服务端灭世魔劫吸血鬼S服梦幻国度S服务端骑士linux-win服务端
骑士服务端天上碑SF服务端真封神服务端成吉思汗2服务端征服私服服务端
美丽世界服务端科洛斯Season3(第三季)完美升级版服务端石器时代服务端
网页游戏服务端亮剑服务端洪荒神话服务端弹弹堂服务端魔域烈焰S服务端
街头篮球服务端美丽世界Nage服务端支持狂战雷霆裁决战神新装备S真属性
传说45服务端丝路传说倚天2龙驹S服务端精灵复兴服务端大话西游2服务端
完美世界服S端九阴真经服务端凡人修真服务端天之炼狱服务端墨香服务端
奇迹mu官方多线攻城服务端魔兽世界服务端梦幻西游服端传奇外传S服务端
神迹ol最新S服务端仙境传说ro服务端蜀门一键服务端天之炼狱私服一条龙
新天骄2916服务端剑侠情缘SF服务端雄霸密传二转S服端十二之天贰服务端

传奇广告代理(详细介绍)***www.m9yx.com/index15.htm
IDC服务器以及空间租用—(详细介绍)***www.m9yx.com/
传奇私服开服一条龙开区服务***www.m9yx.com
魔域私服一条龙开区服务-www.m9yx.com
破天私服开服一条龙服务-www.m9yx.com-客服咨询QQ(企鹅扣扣)1124999543
www.m9yx.com商业版本免费开放下载(只能单线程单个下载)
***www.m9yx.com/soft/index.html

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
天下唯一
  4楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:18 积分:156 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2014/5/9 14:09:37
  发帖心情 Post By:2014/5/16 10:17:04 [只看该作者]

临床上男性会患勃起性功能障碍的原因有很多

男性为什么会患勃起性功能障碍?这一直是男性朋友们关系的问题,勃起性功能障碍给男性朋友带来的危害是很严重的,但是大多算男性朋友却不知道患病原因,那么下面我南京治疗早泄比较好的医院们就取请男科专家给我们详细介绍下导致男性患勃起性功能障碍的原因!

男科专家指出,临床上男性会患勃起性功能障碍的原因有很多,常见的有:一、患有糖尿病南京哪里治疗早泄好的男性易导致勃起性功能障碍的发生:据一些跟踪调查发现,大概有一半以上的男性糖尿病患者都十分容易患有勃起性功能障碍,而且高血压和心脏病患者患勃起性功能障碍的概率南京哪里割包皮也很高。这些在白领中的发病率很高且出现低龄化趋向,可以说这些疾病在腐蚀着白领健康的也在悄然腐蚀着白领们的“性福生活”。二、经常抽烟喝酒南京包皮手术费用大概多少的男性也易患勃起性功能障碍:一般抽烟与不抽烟的男性相比,抽烟男性心脏病患者完全勃起障碍的患病率远高于不抽烟男性心脏病患者。而将酗酒与不酗酒的肝病男性患者,一般南京治疗早泄专科医院酗酒的男性患者更易出现勃起障碍。还有绝大多数的抑郁症男性患者更易出现性欲冷淡现象。三、一些男性的泌尿疾病也会引发勃起性功能障碍:如男性泌尿疾病中的前列腺炎、前南京哪家医院治疗早泄最好列腺增生、附睾炎、精索静脉曲张等都有可能导致勃起性功能障碍的发生。中老年患者就是因为前列腺炎和前列腺增生而出现勃起性功能障碍

通过上面的介绍,相信南京治阳痿的医院您对男性为什么会患勃起性功能障碍也有了一定的了解,了解勃起性功能障碍的病因对预防和治疗都会起到一定的帮助,要想远离勃起性功能障碍就要学好预防,愿您远离勃起性功吕祖心经[国际金口诀——周易术数学研究论坛]能障碍。

回到顶部