美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
fdsfds
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:17 积分:176 威望:34 精华:0 注册:2007/9/14 14:09:47
紫名都HR谈21世纪的人才管理艺术  发帖心情 Post By:2008/2/24 13:28:34 [只看该作者]

紫名都HR21世纪的人才管理艺术

概要

进入21世纪以来,经济全球化趋势使当代劳动力结构和劳资关系发生了巨大变化;日益多样化的劳动力结构为企业加速创新发展,适应瞬息万变的市场,从而有效捕捉市场需求创造了机会。但是,多样化也给人力资本管理带来了挑战。为了保留并激励具有不同价值观、处于不同岗位且流动日益频繁的各类人才,企业需要制定新的劳动力管理方案,需要重新探索激励当代劳动力的管理艺术与模式。

当前的人力资本管理往往依靠零散的技术应用,越来越不适合这种复杂的劳动力结构新环境。相当数量的企业虽然部署了企业资源规划、客户关系管理、供应链管理等系统,为核心业务流程实现了自动化与集成,但人力资本管理却沦为管理缺乏效率的环节之一。众所周知,高效的人力资本管理是企业提高生产效率、增强市场竞争力的重要手段。在探索最佳人力资本管理艺术之前,我建议相关企业管理层能结合新时代下劳动力结构具有的特质,认真考虑21世纪劳动力对弹性化工作的迫切需求,重新审视现有管理哲学与手段,从而打造灵活稳健、能满足劳资双方需求的高效人力资本服务体系。

劳动力结构发生了改变,规则也随之改变

现代技术的蓬勃发展推动了全球经济的活跃,也导致了市场竞争的日趋激烈。而劳动力结构在技术与经济成长过程中逐渐具有了三个明显的趋势:人才特点多样化在加强,知识密集型工作变得至关重要,劳资关系正在发生变化。人才管理对企业能否实现战略目标,保持良好财务状况起着决定性作用。
趋势一:人才特点多样化趋势
多样化是全球企业人才特点之一。在上世纪60年代的北美地区,由于就业机会不充分,许多人难以加入劳动力大军;而现在,随着经济的快速发展,不同种族、不同信仰、不同国籍和年龄的人才迅速溶入劳动力市场,并发展成为当今全球人口的主要组成部分。在过去半个世纪里,劳动力市场的发展、不同人才的涌现为人力资源管理带来了巨大的压力。人才多样化、个性化的需求迫使企业需要新的管理艺术和手段来完成对人才的高效管理。
趋势二:经济社会以知识为本,人才多样化被视为竞争力的源泉
人才结构发生巨变不仅成为劳动力市场主要特点,也引发了过去的工业经济向现代的知识经济过渡的趋势,使人才多样化个性化成为企业价值的源泉。在20世纪的生产工业模式下,标准化在人才管理中备受重视。人才的标准化管理为企业发展起到重要推动,但另一方面,人才个性化常常被忽视,不同特点的人才在工作中被同化。人才的个性化多样化成为企业高效率与高利润的牺牲品。当北美社会开始进入知识经济社会时,人才的个性化则越来越被当地企业视为增强自身绩效的有效途径,因为高效的市场竞争往往取决于人才的创新能力,以及这些人才所具有的扩展思维和开阔视野。
趋势三:劳资关系发生变化,雇员有了高层面需求

在工业社会中,劳资之间的默认关系是级层式的管理关系。雇员没有任何自主决定权,所有的奖励、福利与排班都是由雇主以一刀切的模式提供。在当前的知识经济社会里,企业面临的是有着不同背景、不同价值观、不同需求的劳动力人群。雇员自我意识越发强烈,对工作有了更丰富的要求,变得更看重自我的发展以及自身的社会角色,个性化日益强烈。企业难以再将全体雇员当作统一的整体来管理。

人力资源:战术影响战略

被称为最佳工作地点的全球明星企业都有一个共同点,企业内部都建立了或正在建立富有弹性的人性化劳动力管理政策与体系。这些政策与管理体系包括弹性的工作时间与排班计划,灵活的财务报销与福利计划,设立符合人才能力的工种和相应工作环境,给予个人充分发挥潜能的职业机会。这不仅使企业能够吸引到顶尖的人才,获得他们的忠诚与信任,并最终利用多样化人才获取企业价值。然而,打造富有弹性的人性化劳动力管理政策与体系对人力资源管理部门来说怎会易如反掌?
看看北美企业走过的路吧。在过去10年里,北美的大型企业通过各种技术应用,使业务流程取得了长足的进步,这些流程包括财务管理、企业资源规划、客户关系管理以及供应链管理等。传统人力资源管理部门不断采用新的技术运用,实现非关键业务外包,使得人力资源管理部门得到精简,工作职责更明确。这样,在日常工作中人力资源担任咨询角色,它帮助一线经理了解政策,理解公司文化,处理不良的雇员问题。然而,最近10年来随着人才多样化、知识经济的日益发展,劳动力结构日趋复杂,这种平衡已经被打破了。

另外,这些大型企业内部虽然应用了多种技术方案,但难于做到及时对这些方案高度集成,数据难以共享,人力资源管理部门无法得到全面、及时的劳动力信息,业务决策的制定就只能依靠猜测而非真实数据。企业高层管理者也无法同人力资源部门共同制定一致的政策完成战略目标。

寻找出路:人力资本管理

这样,人力资源管理就面临新的问题:虽然初期人力资源管理为人力管理设定了基本规则,而没有真正解决人力资本的劳动信息来源问题,更无法从时间角度真正衡量雇员的劳动价值。许多人力资源部门现在常常陷入繁琐的劳动力劳动价值数据的处理中,无法为业务部门提供可提升劳动效率、降低成本等更具建设性的劳动力信息,由此形成了企业人力资本管理的瓶颈。而劳动力管理体系正是解决这些问题的关键,它能很好地解决人力资源管理的数据来源问题,并与传统人力管理体系形成充分互补。

北美的成熟应用

在北美企业管理水平普遍较高的国家,劳动力管理概念和地位已经变得非常重要。尤其是制造、零售等一些以人为本,非常注重单位时间内雇员劳动效率的行业,劳动力管理的应用已非常普遍,这些行业包括制造、零售、交通、服务、政府等,是最为关注劳动力管理的几个行业。此外,企业规模也是影响劳动力管理的一大重要因素,从Kronos的客户中名单可以发现,规模越大的企业,对劳动力管理的关注程度越高。财富1000强的企业中,有578家企业选择了Kronos的产品,而到了前25强中,这一数字变成了24家。

结论

人力资本管理的模式盛行于20世纪末期,全球化、知识性经济的兴起使企业对21世纪的劳动力管理产生了完全不同的需求。在保证财务运作的同时,要想始终处于业界领先地位,企业就必须吸引、留住并激励多种技术人才,对人才进行全局化的劳动力配置,充分发挥人才潜力、提高雇员满意度、提高劳动生产率、降低人才流动率。而实现这一目标的最可靠方式就是通过弹性的人性化管理手段为雇员提供具有多种薪水福利政策,丰富职业发展机会,并平衡企业工作与个人生活,让每个雇员按照自己的愿望和喜好从事工作,从而实现劳动力的更多价值。这也正是Kronos劳动力管理解决方案所希望实现的目标。

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
Ramya
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:5 积分:31 威望:1 精华:0 注册:2009/12/2 10:55:18
  发帖心情 Post By:2009/12/2 11:01:12 [只看该作者]

The Wallet

As I walked home one freezing day, I stumbled on a wallet someone had lost in the street. I picked it up and looked inside to find some identification so I could call the owner. But the wallet contained only three dollars and a crumpled letter that looked as if it had been in there for years. The envelope was worn and the only thing that was legible on it was the return address. (world of warcraft gold)
  I started to open the letter, hoping to find some clue. Then I saw the dateline -- 1924. The letter had been written almost sixty years earlier. It was written in a beautiful feminine handwriting, on powder-blue stationery with a little flower in the left-hand corner. It was a "Dear John"letter that told the recipient, whose name appeared to be Michael, that the writer could not see him any more because her mother forbade it. Even so, she wrote that she would always love him. It was signed Hannah.

It was a beautiful letter, but there was no way, except for the name Michael, to identify the owner. Maybe if I called information, the operator could find a phone listing for the address on the envelope. The operator suggested I speak with her supervisor, who hesitated for a moment, then said, "Well, there is a phone listing at that address, but I can't give you the number. " She said as a courtesy, she would call that number, explain my story and ask whoever answered if the person wanted her to connect me.

maple story mesos,I waited a few minutes and then the super-visor was back on the line. "I have a party who will speak with you. " I asked the woman on the other end of the line if she knew anyone by the name of Hannah. She gasped. " Oh! We bought this house from a family who had a daughter named Hannah. But that was thirty years ago!" "Would you know where that family could be located now?" I asked. "I remember that Hannah had to place her mother in a nursing home some years ago, "the woman said. "Maybe if you got in touch with them, they might be able to track down the daughter. "She gave me the name of the nursing home, and I called the number. The woman on the phone told me the old lady had passed away some years ago, but the nursing home did have a phone number for where the daughter might be living. I thanked the person at the nursing home and phoned the number she gave me. The woman who answered explained that Hannah herself was now living in a nursing home. This whole thing is stupid, I thought to myself. Why am I making such a big deal over finding the owner of a wallet that has only three dollars and a letter that is almost sixty years old?

Nevertheless, I called the nursing home in which Hannah was supposed to be living, and the man who answered the phone told me , "Yes, Hannah is staying with us. "Even though it was already 10 P. M. , I asked if I could come by to see her. "Well, "he said hesitatingly, "if you want to take a chance, she might be in the day room watching television. "

I thanked him and drove over to the nursing home. The night nurse and a guard greeted me at the door. We went up to the third floor of the large building. In the day room, the nurse introduced me to Hannah. She was a sweet, silverhaired old-timer with a warm smile and a twinkle in her eyes. I told her about finding the wallet and showed her the letter. The second she saw the powder-blue envelope with that little flower on the left, she took a deep breath and said, "Young man, this letter was the last contact I ever had with Michael. "She looked away for a moment, deep in thought, and then said softly, "I loved him very much. But I was only sixteen at the time and my mother felt I was too young. Oh, he was so handsome. He looked like Sean Connery, the actor. " wow gold

"Yes, " she continued, "Michael Goldstein was a wonderful person. If you should find him, tell him I think of him often. And, " she hesitated for a moment, almost biting her lip, tears welled up in her eyes, "I never did marry. I guess no one ever matched up to Michael. . . "I thanked Hannah and said good-bye. I took the elevator to the first floor and as I stood by the door, the guard there asked, "Was the old lady able to help you?"I told him she had given me a lead. "At least I have a last name. But I think I'll let it go for a while. I spent almost the whole day trying to find the owner of this wallet. "I had taken out the wallet, which was a simple brown leather case with red lacing on the side. When the guard saw it, he said, "Hey, wait a minute! That's Mr. Goldstein's wallet. I'd know it anywhere with that bright red lacing. He 's always losing that wallet. I must have found it in the halls at least three times. "

"Who's Mr. Goldstein?"I asked, as my hand began to shake. "He 's one of the old-timers on the eighth floor. That's Mike Goldstein's wallet for sure. He must have lost it on one of his walks. "I thanked the guard and quickly ran back to the nurse's office. I told her what the guard had said. We went back to the elevator and got on. I prayed that Mr. Goldstein would be up. wow gold

On the eighth floor, the floor nurse said, "I think he's still in the day room. He likes to read at night. He 's a darling old man. "We went to the only room that had any lights on, and there was a man reading a book. The nurse went over to him and asked if he had lost hiswallet. Mr. Goldstein looked up with surprise, put his hand in his back pocket and said, "Oh, it is missing. ""This kind gentleman found a wallet and we wondered if it could be yours. "I handed Mr. Goldstein the wallet, and the second he saw it, he smiled with relief and said, "Yes, that's it! It must have dropped out of my pocket this afternoon. I want to give you a reward. "

"No, thank you, "I said. "But I have to tell you something. I read the letter in the hope of finding out who owned the wallet. "The smile on his face suddenly disappeared. "You read that letter?""Not only did I read it, I think I know where Hannah is. "

He suddenly grew pale. "Hannah?You know where she is?How is she?Is she still as pretty as she was?Please, please tell me, " he begged. "She's fine. . . just as pretty as when you knew her, " I said softly.

The old man smiled with anticipation and asked, "Could you tell me where she is?I want to call her tomorrow. "He grabbed my hand and said, "You know something, mister?I was so in love with that girl that when that letter came, my life literally ended. I never married. I guess I've always loved her. " ffxi gil

"Michael, " I said, "come with me. "We took the elevator down to the third floor. The hallways were darkened and only one or two little night lights lit our way to the day room, where Hannah was sitting alone, watching the television.

The nurse walked over to her. "Hannah, "she said softly, pointing to Michael, who was waiting with me in the doorway. "Do you know this man?"She adjusted her glasses, looked for a moment, but didn't say a word.

Michael said softly, almost in a whisper, "Hannah, it's Michael. Do you remember me?"She gasped. "Michael! I don't believe it! Michael! It's you! My Michael!"He walked slowly toward her, and they embraced. The nurse and I left with tears streaming down our faces. "See, "I said. "See how the good Lord works! If it's meant to be, it will be. "

About three weeks later, I got a call at my office from the nursing home. "Can you break away on Sunday to attend a wedding?Michael and Hannah are going to tie the knot!"

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
opqr633
  3楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:25 积分:191 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2014/1/29 17:16:38
★www.m9yx.com私服开服一条龙QQ1124999543赠送服务端(免费下载)★  发帖心情 Post By:2014/1/30 11:09:42 [只看该作者]

墨香外传服务端冒险岛服务端绝对女神服务端跑跑卡丁车S服端龙ol服务端
新天上碑4305转盘龙服务端抗战服端A3服务端决战服务端石器时代服务端
神迹服务端RF服务端神将三国服务端仙境传说服务端天龙八部私服服务端
破天一剑服务端QQ西游私服服务端奇迹mu服务端传奇服务端A3-219服务端
永恒之塔杀星时代私服务端洛汗服务端新天骄服务端惊天动地私服S服务端
倚天2自由世界帝王私服务端天堂2服务端挑战服务端剑侠情缘怀旧S服务端
linux版WIN版csa完整S服务端天龙八部linux-win服务端剑侠世界私服务端
英雄远征S服务端传奇世界服务端飞飞SF服务端密传服务端新魔界私服务端
千年九妖服务端神武奇章私服侠众道原版极乐洞挑战S服务端骑士ebsf工具
完美世界国际经典服务端神泣S服端英雄王座travia服务端奇侠XIAH服务端
丝路传说SilkRoadOnlinev欧亚大陆S服务端魔力宝贝十转变态怀旧S服务端
蜀门服务端绿色征途服务端linux-win版圣者注册怀旧世外桃源私服服务端
卧龙吟问仙服务端劲舞团SF服务端醉西游服务端刀剑S服务端机战私服务端
英雄王座ol服务端飞马翅膀工会战国战韩国大陆版幻灵游侠服务端红月S端
征途服务端机战魔兵变服务端RF64位核战风暴台湾服务端魔力宝贝服务端
浪漫Q糖服务端劲舞团新服务端红月魔王S版服务端跑跑卡丁车私服服务端
冒险岛100%汉化服务端征服65AC私服服务端破天一剑变态虎鼠私服服务端
新魔界2.0win版新副本SF服务端天羽微变完美5转决战v10.8副本NEO服务端
天堂2最新ctSQL64位服务端梦幻西游2.0盛大服务端魔域中众神归来服务端
惊天动地变态极品三剑客服务魔兽世界台国服仿官方芒果服务端wowserver
天之炼狱6.65归来版铁血迷情DK2鬼魅服务端传奇归来刺客强化私服服务端
真封神楼兰天尊地魔国际版服务端热血江湖255转武勋装备门派刺客服务端
网页传奇游戏S服务端回合传奇世界外传2服务端倚天2帝王烽火龙驹服务端
热血传奇神龙合击服务端仿盛大火龙精品玉兔元素皓月必杀炎龙新副本S服
魔域最新服务端灭世魔劫吸血鬼S服梦幻国度S服务端骑士linux-win服务端
骑士服务端天上碑SF服务端真封神服务端成吉思汗2服务端征服私服服务端
美丽世界服务端科洛斯Season3(第三季)完美升级版服务端石器时代服务端
网页游戏服务端亮剑服务端洪荒神话服务端弹弹堂服务端魔域烈焰S服务端
街头篮球服务端美丽世界Nage服务端支持狂战雷霆裁决战神新装备S真属性
传说45服务端丝路传说倚天2龙驹S服务端精灵复兴服务端大话西游2服务端
完美世界服S端九阴真经服务端凡人修真服务端天之炼狱服务端墨香服务端
奇迹mu官方多线攻城服务端魔兽世界服务端梦幻西游服端传奇外传S服务端
神迹ol最新S服务端仙境传说ro服务端蜀门一键服务端天之炼狱私服一条龙
新天骄2916服务端剑侠情缘SF服务端雄霸密传二转S服端十二之天贰服务端

传奇广告代理(详细介绍)***www.m9yx.com/index15.htm
IDC服务器以及空间租用—(详细介绍)***www.m9yx.com/
传奇私服开服一条龙开区服务***www.m9yx.com
魔域私服一条龙开区服务-www.m9yx.com
破天私服开服一条龙服务-www.m9yx.com-客服咨询QQ(企鹅扣扣)1124999543
www.m9yx.com商业版本免费开放下载(只能单线程单个下载)
***www.m9yx.com/soft/index.html

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
hijk561
  4楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:31 积分:221 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2014/9/28 20:17:21
★www.i5gm.com开区sf一条龙开区服务QQ1325876192送服务端(免费下载)★  发帖心情 Post By:2014/10/2 10:51:41 [只看该作者]

倚天2自由世界帝王私服务端天堂2服务端挑战服务端剑侠情缘怀旧S服务端
linux版WIN版csa完整S服务端天龙八部linux-win服务端剑侠世界私服务端
英雄远征S服务端传奇世界服务端飞飞SF服务端密传服务端新魔界私服务端
千年九妖服务端神武奇章私服侠众道原版极乐洞挑战S服务端骑士ebsf工具
完美世界国际经典服务端神泣S服端英雄王座travia服务端奇侠XIAH服务端
丝路传说SilkRoadOnlinev欧亚大陆S服务端魔力宝贝十转变态怀旧S服务端
蜀门服务端绿色征途服务端linux-win版圣者注册怀旧世外桃源私服服务端
卧龙吟问仙服务端劲舞团SF服务端醉西游服务端刀剑S服务端机战私服务端
英雄王座ol服务端飞马翅膀工会战国战韩国大陆版幻灵游侠服务端红月S端
征途服务端机战魔兵变服务端RF64位核战风暴台湾服务端魔力宝贝服务端
浪漫Q糖服务端劲舞团新服务端红月魔王S版服务端跑跑卡丁车私服服务端
冒险岛100%汉化服务端征服65AC私服服务端破天一剑变态虎鼠私服服务端