以文本方式查看主题

-  泾川论坛  (http://www.0933.biz/bbs/index.asp)
--  心情故事  (http://www.0933.biz/bbs/list.asp?boardid=20)
----  短信电话骗术大曝光 你为手机装防火墙了吗?  (http://www.0933.biz/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=20&id=3794)

--  作者:feixiang213
--  发布时间:2008/7/7 9:56:16
--  短信电话骗术大曝光 你为手机装防火墙了吗?

晨报广东讯 前天,广东省公安厅新闻发言人办公室向媒体通报,公安机关已侦破一批利用手机诈骗犯罪案,被骗金额从几千元到数万元不等,最大数额达370万元,同时公布了12种常见利用手机和电话诈骗手法。
    广东省公安厅新闻发言人表示,此类违法犯罪自2006年下半年以来在全省范围内呈发展蔓延态势。犯罪嫌疑人大多通过拨打某号码段电话号码或连号较多、或吉利数结尾的如888、666、168之类的手机号码,诈骗金额多数在3000元至3万元之间,公司老总、高级官员是手机诈骗犯罪团伙的主要对象。为实施犯罪,犯罪分子不但充分收集受害人的资料,还对诈骗过程进行“彩排”。一般以3至5人为一个小团伙,专人负责打电话,专人负责诈骗账号管理,专人负责现金的提取。

“猜猜我是谁?”这句风靡一时的手机诈骗用语曾骗倒不少人。此类犯罪自2006年下半年在广东出现以来,广东警方随之展开一系列严打行动,日前,广东省公安厅通报了近日侦破的一批利用手机以亲友名义进行诈骗犯罪的案件。

据悉,此类案件已蔓延至广州、深圳及北京、上海、江西等省、市,被骗金额从几千元到数万元不等,最大被骗金额达370万元。2007年11月19日,广东省某县领导被人利用手机冒充熟人,以有困难等钱用为借口骗取两万元。

据了解,去年11月份以来,广东省公安厅刑侦局分别协助北京、肇庆警方在广州侦办两起团伙诈骗案件,共抓获17名电白籍犯罪嫌疑人,缴获多张刻录着北京、湖南、广州等地手机用户信息的光盘和上百张印有近10万条手机用户信息的A4打印纸。

据交代,他们根据分工,按照电话号段(一般是外省号段,从互联网可轻易获取)或者从互联网买来的手机用户信息拨打电话,一般在晚上7时至8时期间打电话,一旦有人上当,他们次日上午会再打电话,以事先编好的遇到车祸、疾病和牢狱之灾等借口骗取事主的钱财,每次诈骗金额从几千元至数万元不等。

综合《新快报》、《信息时报》 常见行骗手法大揭秘

●骗术一:我是××省公证处的公证员××,恭喜你的手机或电话号码抽奖中了×等奖,奖品是小轿车一部。

●骗术二:冒充银行短信提示:“您在某地刷卡消费,消费的金额将于近期从您的账户中扣除。”千万不要打短信中的电话询问。

●骗术三:如果你接到别人电话自称是国家税务局干部,帮你办理汽车或房屋退税事宜的,请不要相信这类谎言。

●骗术四:有人打电话称,您的家人在某地生急病或发生意外,急需用钱,让您把钱打到××银行账号上时,您一定要核实清楚事情的真相。

●骗术五:有人打电话称,您的孩子被绑架,并索要赎金,电话中甚至还出现了孩子的哭闹声音。如遇到这种事情,一定要冷静,先问孩子的特征,如果相符,应尽快报警。

●骗术六:“您好,您的朋友为您点播了一首歌曲,请您拨打××收听。”千万不要拨打该电话。

●骗术七:“我在外地出差,我的手机很快就没有话费了,麻烦你帮我买张充值卡,再用短信告知卡号与密码。”如接到这样的电话或信息,一定要核对好对方的身份,不要中了圈套。

●骗术八:“您好,这里是中国移动(或联通)客户服务热线,由于我们的工作失误,您的电话费这几个月共多收了×××元,如确认退费请按……”类似的电话接到后,您只要认真查看一下来电号码,就可识破骗局。

●骗术九:“低值充值卡出售,本公司与电信制卡部门联合推出移动、联通手机卡充值,100元面值的38元低价促销,诚招各地代理经销商。”收到这样的信息,最好向移动与联通的客户服务中心落实后,再加盟也来得及。

●骗术十:如果您收到陌生的电话号码,或响过两下就挂断的电话,一定要当心,不要随便回复。目前,在一部分0941、0951开头的号码中有一类是加值的付费电话,市民在接到这两个号码开头的电话或陌生来电,一定要小心核对再决定是否回复。

●骗术十一:如果您接到不熟悉的电话,对方自称为您好友,并让您猜其身份,请不要跟他捉迷藏,直接问他是谁,如果是您的好友,简单核对一下就清楚了,您的朋友不会责怪。

●骗术十二:对打着上级领导身边工作人员的旗号,要求您帮忙处理领导个人事务的电话,请您多长一个心眼儿,不要急于付钱,待核实该人身份之后再帮忙也不迟。
    防范办法温馨提示:为手机装一个手机防火墙软件,小编推荐“信安易卫士”手机防火墙。
    信安易卫士手机防火墙支持短信及来电的过滤和防护,使手机免受骚扰,保护用户的个人空间和隐私。主要功能: 拦截来电:五种拦截规则、五种拦截回应方式轻松应对来电; 拦截信息:根据号码和关键词拦截短信; 日程管理:让用户根据特定场景需要,设置特定时间段的拦截方式; 情景模式:九种快速设置卫士拦截规则的选择; 隐私保护:密码保护您的隐私; 人性化设计:完美地结合地址本、收件箱、黑白名单,以人为本。(介绍文字摘自其官网www.msafe.com.cn

为手机安装了信安易卫士,针对0941、0951开头的过两下就挂断的电话,可以把这些号码设为黑名单,那么该区号的来电均被拦截,是不是很轻易破解烦恼呀?“您好,您的朋友为您点播了一首歌曲,请您拨打××收听。”这些陌生号码发来的短信,都可以被信安易卫士自动拦截。
   需要下载的朋友,请上其网站浏览更多的应用。

--  作者:Ramya
--  发布时间:2009/12/2 11:00:33
--  
A Coke and a Smile   I know now that the man who sat with me on the old wooden stairs that hot summer night over thirty-five years ago was not a tall man. But to a five-year-old, he was a giant. We sat side by side, watching the sun go down behind the old Texaco service station across the busy street. A street that I was never allowed to cross unless accompanied by an adult, or at the very least, an older sibling. (wow power leveling)   Cherry-scented smoke from Grampy's pipe kept the hungry mosquitoes at bay while gray, wispy swirls danced around our heads. Now and again, he blew a smoke ring and laughed as I tried to target the hole with my finger. I, clad in a cool summer nightie, and Grampy, his sleeveless T-shirt, sat watching the traffic. We counted cars and tried to guess the color of the next one to turn the corner. Once again, I was caught in the middle of circumstances. The fourth born of six children, it was not uncommon that I was either too young or too old for something. This night I was both. While my two baby brothers slept inside the house, my three older siblings played with friends around the corner, where I was not allowed to go. I stayed with Grampy, and that was okay with me. I was where I wanted to be. My grandfather was baby-sitting while my mother, father and grandmother went out. world of warcraft gold   Thirsty?" Grampy asked, never removing the pipe from his mouth. " Yes," was my reply." How would you like to run over to the gas station there and get yourself a bottle of Coke?"   I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard right? Was he talking to me? On my family's modest income, Coke was not a part of our budget or diet. A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle. " Okay," I replied shyly, already wondering how I would get across the street. Surely Grampy was going to come with me. Grampy stretched his long leg out straight and reached his huge hand deep into the pocket. I could hear the familiar jangling of the loose change he always carried. Opening his fist, he exposed a mound of silver coins. There must have been a million dollars there. He instructed me to pick out a dime. After he deposited the rest of the change back into his pocket, he stood up. World of warcraft Power Leveling " Okay," he said, helping me down the stairs and to the curb, " I'm going to stay here and keep an ear out for the babies. I'll tell you when it's safe to cross. You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out. Wait for me to tell you when it's safe to cross back."   My heart pounded. I clutched my dime tightly in my sweaty palm. Excitement took my breath away. Grampy held my hand tightly. Together we looked up the street and down, and back up again. He stepped off the curb and told me it was safe to cross. He let go of my hand and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever run before. The street seemed wide. I wondered if I would make it to the other side. Reaching the other side, I turned to find Grampy. There he was, standing exactly where I had left him, smiling proudly. I waved. " Go on, hurry up," he yelled. cd keys My heart pounded wildly as I walked inside the dark garage.I had been inside the garage before with my father. My surroundings were familiar. I heard the Coca-Cola machine motor humming even before I saw it. I walked directly to the big old red-and-white dispenser. I knew where to insert my dime. I had seen it done before and had fantasized about this moment many times.   The big old monster greedily accepted my dime, and I heard the bottles shift. On tiptoes I reached up and opened the heavy door. There they were: one neat row of thick green bottles, necks staring directly at me, and ice cold from the refrigeration. I held the door open with my shoulder and grabbed one. With a quick yank, I pulled it free from its bondage. Another one immediately took its place. The bottle was cold in my sweaty hands. I will never forget the feeling of the cool glass on my skin. With two hands, I positioned the bottleneck under the heavy brass opener that was bolted to the wall. The cap dropped into an old wooden box, and I reached in to retrieve it. I was cold and bent in the middle, but I knew I needed to have this souvenir. Coke in hand, I proudly marched back out into the early evening dusk. Grampy was waiting patiently. He smiled. wow power level," Stop right there," he yelled. One or two cars sped by me, and once again, Grampy stepped off the curb." Come on, now," he said, " run." I did. Cool brown foam sprayed my hands." Don't ever do that alone," he warned.I held the Coke bottle tightly, fearful he would make me pour it into a cup, ruining this dream come true. He didn't. One long swallow of the cold beverage cooled my sweating body. I don't think I ever felt so proud.